Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist (JNCIS-FWV) is designed for networking professionals with advanced knowledge of, and experience with, Juniper Firewall/VPN products and ScreenOS software. The JNCIS-FWV exam tests for a wider and deeper level of knowledge than does the JNCIA-FWV exam.
Network engineers, System engineers, graduates, post graduates or anyone who is seeking to peruse carrier in Network and security field.
Completion of Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA-FWV) course or equivalent experience with ScreenOS software.
- Describe secure flow of communication using Site-to-Site VPN.
- Describe different types of internal counters and logging levels.
- Describe the use of Snoop/Debug commands for troubleshooting
- Discuss the partitioning of ScreenOS device into multiple Virtual Systems.
- Discuss NetScreen Redundancy protocol concepts and terminology
- Discuss Screen options to detect and prevent reconnaissance attacks , DoS attacks and suspicious packet attributes .
- Describe concept of dynamic routing over VPNs.
- Configuration of Lan-to-Lan VPN with a dynamic peer using Peer ID.
- Configure VPN’s between networks with overlapping addresses.
- Configure debug/snoop filters to troubleshoot routing, address translation and VPN issues.
- Discuss root vsys administration
- Discuss inter vsys communication including NAT
- Discuss vsys resource allocation
- Configure NSRP in active/active and active/passive failover
- Configure redundant interfaces
- Configure RIP/OSPF over VPNs
- Configure Floating static routes to achieve VPN failover
- Configure Screen options to detect and prevent DoS attacks.
- Lab1: Policy based and Route based VPN configuration
- Lab2: Configure and verify debug filters
- Lab3: Configure and verify Snoop filters
- Lab4: Active-Active failover with NSRP
- Lab5: Active-Passive failover with NSRP
- Lab6: Configure interface , zone and track-ip monitoring for failover
- Lab7: Dynamic routing over VPN
- Lab8: Configure Screen options
Juniper Networks Technical Certification Program (JNTCP) Firewall / VPN Track