Perimeter & Cloud Security Solutions
- Distributed-Denial-of-Service Attacks. …
- Shared Cloud Computing Services. …
- Employee Negligence. …
- Data Loss and Inadequate Data Backups. …
- Phishing and Social Engineering Attacks. …
- System Vulnerabilities.
Antivirus / End-point & Cloud Security
A firewall consists of software and hardware set up between an internal computer network and the Internet to filter out unwanted intrusions. Data encryption is the process of encoding messages so it can only be viewed by authorized individuals. Encryption is widely used in systems like e-commerce and Internet banking.
- End-point & Cloud Security
- Symantec ( On premise & in Cloud )
- Sophos ( On premise & in Cloud )
- McAfee ( On premise & in Cloud )
- TrendMicro ( On premise & in Cloud )
- Quick Heal
- Patch Management & Compliance
- NBT ( New Boundary Technologies )
- Backup & Disast er Recovery
- Seagate Cloud
- Symantec Cloud
- Logix Cloud ( EMC )
- Encryption, Authorization & Access Control
- RSA ( EMC )
- McAfee ( SafeBoot )
- Device Access Control
- Lumension ( PatchLink )
NETWORKING AND SECURITY
Network security is any activity designed to protect the usability and integrity of your network and data. It includes both hardware and software technologies. Effective network security manages access to the network. It targets a variety of threats and stops them from entering or spreading on your network.
- IBM ISS
Unified Threat Management (UTM) is a term first used by IDC to describe a category of security appliances which integrates a range of security features into a single appliance. UTM appliances combine firewall, gateway anti-virus, and intrusion detection and prevention capabilities into a single platform.
- IBM ISS