Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA-FWV) is designed for networking professionals with beginner to intermediate knowledge of Juniper Firewall/VPN products and ScreenOS software, this exam verifies the candidate’s basic understanding of Internet and security technology and related device configuration
Network engineers, System engineers, graduates, post graduates or anyone who is seeking to peruse carrier in Network and security field.
A basic Network knowledge and experience in the following area’s: Ethernet, TCP/IP Operations,IP addressing and Routing
- Configure administrative access and options.
- Backup and restore configuration and ScreenOS files
- Configure a Juniper Networks device in transparent , route and NAT modes.
- Discuss the applications of multiple virtual routers.
- Configure the Juniper Networks firewall to permit and deny traffic based on user defined policies.
- Configure advanced policy options.
- Identify and configure network designs for various types of network address translation.
- Configure policy-based and route based VPN tunnels.
- Lab1: Initial configuration
- Lab2: Configure Device Administration
- Lab3:Layer 3 operations
- Lab4:Configure Basic Policy Configuration
- Lab5:Advanced policy options
- Lab6: Configure Network address Translation
- Lab7: Configure device in Transparent mode
- Lab8:Configure Policy based and Route based VPN’s
Juniper Networks Technical Certification Program (JNTCP) Firewall / VPN Track