Learn Cloud Computing with our comprehensive curriculum of hands-on Cloud training courses. Gain skills in Microsoft Azure, Amazon EC2 and Cloud Security and learn to design an effective cloud implementation strategy for your organization. Attend Cloud Computing Training Online, onsite or in-class. Plus, you can now get started on your Cloud training with one of our 1-day online training courses!
1. 10 Instructor led Interactive online classes of 3 hours each.
2. Assignments at end of each class to reinforce the concepts
3. Project work at end of the course to give a complete hands on experience to participants on implementation of various AWS services.
4. Lifetime access to Class recordings and presentations on edureka! Learning Management System (LMS).
5. Lifetime access to installation guides, sample codes and project documents edureka! Learning Management System (LMS).
6. 24×7 online support team available to help participants with any technical queries they may have during the course.
7. A skill certificate in AWS Architect Certification – Associate Training from edureka!
On completion of the AWS Certification course learner will be able to:
1. Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
2. Understand lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
3. Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
4. Identify the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
5. Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
6. Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Who should go for this course?
This course is designed for students and professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing technologies and develop Cloud Applications with AWS.
Anyone who has a good understanding of any one high-level programming level can join this program.