Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE®) is the highest level of technical networking certification offered by Cisco. Put your knowledge and experience to the test. Achieve Cisco CCIE certification and accelerate your career.
The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification is accepted worldwide as the most prestigious networking certification in the industry. Network Engineers holding an active Cisco CCIE certification are recognized for their expert network engineering skills and mastery of Cisco products and solutions. The CCIE community has established a reputation of leading the networking industry in deep technical networking knowledge and are deployed into the most technically challenging network assignments
CCIE Security Prerequisite
There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE certification.
Step1- Written exam
Step2- Lab exam
You are expected to have an in-depth understanding of the topics in the exam blueprints and strongly encouraged to have three to five years of job experience before attempting certification.
- Policy designing, configuration and troubleshooting of Secure Networks Using Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Policy designing, configuration and troubleshooting of Secure Networks Using Cisco IOS Firewalls
- Implementation and troubleshooting of Secure Networks Using Cisco VPN Solutions
- Policy designing, configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco IPS to Mitigate Network Threats
- Security enterprise networks using identity based solutions
- Configuring advance security, Identification and mitigation network based attacks