This document provides step-by-step instructions on how to obtain
a third-party add-on integrated into your hosting system to secure your site's
.asp pages (read more about features you get with
ASPSecured provides free trial and paid versions (read more about
To obtain free trial ASPSecured version:
- Go to the Web Service/Option page.
- Make sure ASP is enabled for your domain (Web Service page ->ASP turned ON)
- Turn the ASPSecured ON.
To obtain full featured ASPSecured paid version:
- Click the Add icon to set up a licensed version. You'll be asked to enter order ID.
- To obtain order ID, follow the
Click here link in the form.
You will be taken to the ASPSecured website where you can purchase paid license.
- Having purchased the license, you'll be issued the unique order ID which
should be entered in your Control Panel.
- Click Submit.
On submitting the obtained unique ID, appropriate version of ASPSecured
will be installed for your domain